Level up your weekend lunch or weeknight dinner by combining tasty pizza toppings with a crispy crusted grilled cheese. This Pizza Grilled Cheese will leave your taste buds asking for more!
- 4 slices sourdough bread (or bread of your choice)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices Margherita Pepperoni
- 10 slices Margherita Genoa Salami
Butter each slice of bread. Stack them together, buttered sides together.
Spread pizza sauce on the two slices of bread. Add mozzarella cheese. Add meat. Add more mozzarella and pizza sauce.
Heat a frying pan over medium. Cook each sandwich for about 3-5 minutes per side.